Range of services
tel: +48 22 886 93 28
tel. +48 22 886 93 28
tel: +48 22 886 93 28
- We perform reviews of tax settlements under agreed-upon procedures. Such reviews often cover settlements in the field of corporate income tax (CIT), value added tax (VAT), personal income tax (PIT), property tax and tax on transactions in civil law.
- We indicate areas of tax risks and potential tax overpayments.
- When identifying risks, we indicate related amounts of exposure and actions that can assure risk elimination or reduction.
- We support companies in the safe recovery of tax overpayments.
- We perform reviews of tax settlements for any periods, e.g. for monthly or several-year periods, to the full or limited (targeted) scope;
- We examine current, regular settlements and unusual transactions, including those related to transformations, mergers, acquisitions or divisions of companies as well as the purchase of real estate with a complex legal status.
- As part of the CIT examination, we verify, among others correctness of:
- tax recognition of costs and revenues,
- assigning revenues and costs to the corresponding source of income,
- transfer pricing documentation,
- applying all kinds of reliefs and exemptions,
- settlements on withholding tax (WHT),
- settlements with the company's directors,
- tax recognition of financing costs and intangible services costs,
- recognition of tax depreciation/amortisations write offs.
- As part of the VAT examination, we verify, among others the correctness of:
- settlements on output and input VAT,
- verification procedures aimed at avoidance of participating in the VAT carousel frauds,
- the use of reverse charge mechanism,
- settlements on export, import, intracommunity supplies of goods, intracommunity acquisitions of goods and services rendered or acquired cross-border.
- As part of the PIT examination, we verify, among others the correctness of:
- tax consequences related to the employment of board members,
- tax settlement on stock option programs,
- tax settlements on employment contracts, contracts of mandate, specific task contracts and all contracts regarding the provision of services performed by a natural persons as part of their business activities,
- recognition of tax deductible costs, including those related to transfer of copyrights.
We also carry out examination of settlements on real estate tax and tax on transactions in civil law.
- Our consultants have carried out dozens of tax reviews and due diligence projects for large international corporations and medium-sized domestic enterprises.
- Our excellent knowledge of accounting and tax records as well as developed audit methods enable us to minimize the time necessary to identify significant tax issues.
- In the case of some enterprises conducting diversified activities on a large scale, it is possible to settle essential part of our remuneration based on the values of identified and recovered overpayments.